A blog about having a child with PHPV or PFVS

A blog about having a child with PHPV or PFVS



Persistent Hyperplastic Primary Vitreous


also known as

Persistent Fetal Vasculature Syndrome

and micropthalmia (small eye)

Our experiences with 3 surgeries, 2 EUA's, patching, contact lenses, scleral shells, prosthetic eyes, emotions, places to get support, links to other sites and general info on vision impairment. I really hope my blog helps and educates and I would love to hear from you with any questions you have, or even if you just need to talk to someone who has "been there, done that".

traciereinikka@hotmail.com

Perth, Western Australia







Tuesday, June 28, 2011

EUA for tomorrow has been cancelled

They've double booked the operating theatre at the small hospital we were going to, so we've been moved back to Wednesday. This is actually probably a good thing because Joel was awake last night from 11pm - 3am, crying and grizzling so I think he may be coming down with something. It's just inconvenient because Annalise doesn't have school on Wednesdays so now I need to find a baby sitter.

2 comments:

  1. UGHHH!!!! Sorry about that. I hate when I get all ready for something and then it is canceled. I hope you find a babysitter quickly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much, Missy. Thanks for reading and commenting, it means a lot to know people are reading the blog and getting something from it. xx

    ReplyDelete