A blog about having a child with PHPV or PFVS

A blog about having a child with PHPV or PFVS



Persistent Hyperplastic Primary Vitreous


also known as

Persistent Fetal Vasculature Syndrome

and micropthalmia (small eye)

Our experiences with 3 surgeries, 2 EUA's, patching, contact lenses, scleral shells, prosthetic eyes, emotions, places to get support, links to other sites and general info on vision impairment. I really hope my blog helps and educates and I would love to hear from you with any questions you have, or even if you just need to talk to someone who has "been there, done that".

traciereinikka@hotmail.com

Perth, Western Australia







Wednesday, September 1, 2010

White lines are changing

The lines now look more like a piece of spiders web. Like a little clump of it on the edge if his iris. I am fairly certain it's more scar tissue. Given he's not having any more operations, I guess it's just something that is going to have to stay there. It looks to be about 3mm long and about 3mm wide. My guess is the two lines have meshed together to form this mass. Now I wonder if it will just continue to form and grow across his whole eye.

No comments:

Post a Comment